Monday, April 12, 2010

This should be a good week...




So as some of you know, yesterday was my birthday. I got stuff that i asked for. i got a pair of trck shoes for my track meet on friday, i got a few shirts, money, etc. I also got my FAVOURITE cake that i wait 364 days for... the Dairy Queen fudge ice cream cake. it is to DIE for. yum. today i have runnung after school, volleyball later tonight, and i might start to finish up my science project. tomorrow, i have hurdles, school :( , and thats it. Wednesday i have hurdles. ( hurdles are awesome), thursday i have to run the grave yard run for gym, i have dance, then i have volleyball. on friday i have a track meet in brockville. I am sooooooooooo excited. yay!. Then on the weekend sometime, i'm going to go to RMC to practice my volleyball for provincials next friday. I'm sooooooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Gibby, Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a great day yesterday! I'm glad you got everything you wanted. :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete