Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get Rid of paperback Books? Ha.


I just read the blog that Mr. Curtis posted about a new e-reader called Que. Creators are seeing it as an alternative to books and to cut down on killing trees and wasting paper. It all seems good. It can roll up, you can see things in colour etc. But the only catch? The price. Unless you are willing to shell out 800$ for this Que, I personally think its not worth it. Yes i would maybe like to have one, but one with the price range around 100$. Right now it just seems over priced. I really like the idea that you can subscribe to newspapers and download books and such. I am torn between which is the clear winner. I like real paper back books, you know those ones from like 10 years ago? But this Que would make reading more easier because you wouldn't have so many books that you are desperate to get rid of when you are finished. For me it's a draw. I can't really decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment