Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cry me a river build me a bridge....

OMG I just watched the video where the baby cried at the Miley Cyrus song. I have to hand it to the baby, that is amazing how she just starts crying at Miley. I wonder if that was staged. I do happen to like Miley Cyrus but sometimes she can be a bit off. And the other girl...I don't know whats going on. It 's a little confusing. Here baby sounds are a bit off. But whatever. I like the baby video better than the other girl. And I'm pretty sure that other people agree. But somebody by the name EMMA PETERS seems to think that Justin Bieber is worse and that would be her response. My response would be crying when i heard Justin Bieber. But not tears of disgust, but tears of joy. aaaaahhhhhh. Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment