Monday, April 26, 2010


So I have another assignment. Everyday, an assignment. It never gets old. Today, I have to answer a few questions about avatars and business advertising. So here it goes.
Answer Number 1: Things that are key when it comes to using avatars in a web site is that the avatars are there to guide people along who otherwise wouldn't know how to navigate the site. Some other things that are key when using avatars is that you don't want to be too pushy and an avatar gets the point across while being fun and light hearted, and not annoying.
Answer Number 2: I saw the avatar on the stained glass website a few seconds after the page loaded completely. My thoughts on the avatar? I found it a little annoying after I clicked on a few things and then he had to explain it, while I knew what I was doing. It was like I was wasting my time listening to him when I could be done the process. I can see how this would be helpful to older people who do not know how to navigate the internet as well as younger people do. I did however find it quite unique. Say you did need help, the avatar is pretty much with you the whole time you are at the website. And it was quite entertaining.
Number 3: Take a look at the Avatar I created. Hey, no comments because I didn't have the biggest selection of clothing etc. It's supposed to look like me. So no comments!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment