Monday, April 19, 2010

Inspiring.

I just watched a video for a business assignment, and omigosh. I am breathless. That was soo inspiring. There is this guy who I think is Australian, he has no arms and no legs. He was giving a motivational speech to a group of high school students and told them that if he can't get up the first time, he will try again and again and again until he gets up. He said he would never give up until he got back up. This is a big feat for a person with no arms or legs. And guess what? The first time he tries to get up, he does. You really have to see the video for yourself, words really can't describe the feeling you get when you watch it. Of course I can't say that in this assignment, so I am coming up with stuff that I feel and think etc. When I saw that guy and heard his speech it made me think that my bad days probably could be worse, so just thank god that it didn't get as bad as it could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment