Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beggin' For It To Stop

I just watched the video that Purina has made to promote its beggin' time strips for dogs. I am speechless, loss of words. How can I explain it? Let's put it this way... Creepy. This video just doesn't seem to cut it for me. It seems very amateur and immature. It looks like a 10 year old made it. I think the company should invest money in television and make a well made, well scripted advertisement. It just looks sloppy and not well put together. That's just my opinion, but whatever. I am not the company and congratulations if this form of advertising works for the company. The commercial sort of came off as disturbing and annoying. And if you recall, yesterday, one of my answers to a question was that avatars should come off as helpful and be there for guidance. In this case they come off as annoying. Something you DON'T want. Otherwise people get scared off and frightened. I know I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment