Monday, April 19, 2010

Swype-ing or texting?


So I watched another video for business. That's all I seem to do is watch videos and comment, but whatever. Move over texting! There's a new way to communicate in this world which is faster and easier... or is it? It's called Swype-ing. You use a phone with a touch screen and the and instead of punching in the characters, you just swipe over the letters of the word you want to spell. It seems pretty easy, but I think it would take a long time to figure out how to swype fast enough to stop texting and to find texting a hassle. Personally, I think texting is better because you don't have to risk spelling words you don't want to like what may happen when you swype. If you were a business person and you texted a lot, I think swype-ing may be inconvienent because in the title of the post it said time is money, and if you constantly spelled the wrong words you'd lose a lot of money. So the verdict for me is that swype-ing seems cool, but texting is just meant to be in this world, and that it will be around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment