Monday, March 22, 2010

today universal...tomorrow the beach!


so yesterday it rained...and it was cool. so we went shopping at an outlet mall near where we are staying. i did pretty good. i got a juicy couture sweater on sale for my birthday, which is in a month. but whatever. today we went to universal studios. it was really fun. the hulk was pretty good. it sorta was cool today too with the wind. but everything i've said has been doom and gloom. cold, windy, rain. we've only really had 2 days with sun and heat. don't worry. i've already gotten a burn. tomorrow is supposed to be good, which is good because we are going to a beach somewhere near tampa. talking about tampa...we went to watch the tampa washington game on saturday. of course, washington won 3-1. it was pretty good. actually, my whole time here has been pretty good. too bad its coming to an end. i leave wednesday, probably back to school thursday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I am soo jealous, I wish I was there! I won't be here when u get back, I have a hockey tourney all weekend! We all miss u! :)

    ReplyDelete